Materials and products aimed for food contact
Materials and products aimed for food contact are an equally important issue that has an impact on food safety. In our consulting practice, we observe that entrepreneurs who operate on the foodstuffs market often fail to pay enough attention to the problem.
Over the years, food contact materials and products and their functions have greatly evolved. Today’s food industry uses not only traditional materials and products but also increasingly popular products with new functional properties (such as active or intelligent materials and products).
Our assistance includes:
- evaluation of compliance with GHP/GMP requirements,
- verification of the content and labelling of materials and products,
- evaluation of correctness of declarations of conformity and labelling for materials and products,
- verification of compliance of active and intelligent materials and products with applicable requirements,
- evaluation of compliance of materials and products made of recycled plastics.